When I make pizza dough I can do many different things with it, including Stromboli. The recipe will allow for 2 large Stromboli but with our family only 1 is necessary. The second dough I can make a dessert with. My oldest son wanted Nutella, peanut butter and banana. It’s easy to prepare and is incredibly tasty!
You could fill it with anything you love to make it delectable and perfect for dessert. Cream cheese with with a jam, cream cheese with fruit, nuts & honey….oh to dream.
Nutella, Peanutbutter, banana Stromboli
- 1 Pizza Dough If you can't make your own then buy fresh dough from supermarket
- On lightly floured surface roll out dough
- Spread out peanut butter
- Then top with Nutella
- Add sliced banana - medium ripeness & 1/2" thick
- Fold in sides of Stromboli
- Roll firmly
- Top with melted butter or coconut oil
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 25 min aprox or until brown & bottom sounds hollow when tapped
- Allow to cool at least 5 minutes then using sharp knife slice into 2-3" pieces