Join Milena’s Cooking Course
Each week Milena hosts a live class talking about kitchen essentials, cooking techniques & provides you with new recipes. Enroll Now and follow along at home via Zoom. This course also includes live Q&A at the end of each session.
One Time Cooking Class
When you see a dish you want to learn how to make, this is the class for you! Nothing fancy, not hours of your time, no difficult techniques. Just delicious, healthy, easy meals to help you expand what you know. If you’re a beginner, this is the course for you! I will always make sure you know what the Kitchen Basics, Pantry Essentials and Protein Must-know’s are and you will never leave my class confused or unable to cook. I will be with you step-by-step for each class. Each class is just 50 min long!
Join me now to see how easy and enjoyable cooking can be!
Learn how to make no-fail pizza dough in a snap! From there you’ll be introduced to a new world of uses and topping of pizza including panzerotti, calzones, stromboli, pizza-wheels, BBQ pizza, and a slew of bases and toppings. This course goes quickly for those who want to amp-up their pizzas but don’t have a lot of time to spend on long courses. It consists of four (4) 45 min courses.
*After enrolment you will receive an email of confirmation. In that email you will select your dates and specific toppings and sauces you prefer.
Show Me How
This set of four (4) classes are 1-hour long each and will teach you the must-know-how to make meals. Select four (4) from the options below.
- Whole Chicken with or without Stuffing
- Meat Lasagna – dry pasta only
- Pasta Carbonara – A classic creamy bacon sauce that has no cream in it
- Classic Surf ‘N’ Turf – Butter and Garlic Shrimp with Beef Cut
- Proscuitto and Parm Rolled Chicken in Classic Marinara Sauce
- Beef Brisket
- Charcuteria Boards – How to create a perfect antipasto platter for all occasions
- Foccacia Bread prepared 3 different flavours
*After enrolment you will receive an email of confirmation. In that email you will select your dates and your four (4) options*
Mastering The Classics
This is the class for those who have good technical knowledge and skills and are ready to advance. This course consists of six (6) 1-hour long classes and instead of being with other students this will be one-on-one classes with me. Choose from six (6) of the options below.
- Beef Tenderloin with Mustard Shallot Reduction
- Daube de boeuf – A French technique to slowly cook your beef in classic French herbs and wine
- Beef Carpaccio – An Italian delicacy of raw thinly sliced pieces of beef tenderloin
- Fresh Pasta dough – learn how to make the classic pastas, like tagliatelle, fettuccine and lingquine
- Cheese Ravioli in a Butter and Tarragon sauce
- Meat Ravioli in a light tomato sauce
- Gnocchi with two (2) different sauces
- Fresh Ricotta Cheese and how to use it
- Cannoli – Sicilian dessert shells filled with sweet ricotta cheese
- Cream Puffs – Traditional French pastry, either sweet or savory filled
*After enrolment you will receive an email of confirmation. In that email you will select your dates and your six (6) options*
From My Recipe Box
This one-dish meal is very easy to assemble, tastes amazing, feeds many when you've got a budget and best of all it heats up great for future meals. You could freeze it if you wanted to. I used the following veggies because that's what I had in my fridge and what was...
Cuál es el secreto para una buena salsa para pasta? Mantenerla simple y utilizar ingredientes frescos, lo que incluye hierbas frescas. What is the secret to a good pasta sauce? Keeping it simple and using fresh ingredients, which includes using fresh herbs....
Eggplant Parmesan This is a delicious, hearty and comforting dish bursting full of flavour. In addition, it makes for an excellent vegetarian option. This will soon be a monthly-made meal! 4 Eggplants (Choose firm eggplants that are medium size with deep, shiny, and...
I really like to have a decent, delicious, filling vegetarian dish on my menu. I find it's such a nice change, especially for a lunch. This recipe is quite versatile, easy to prepare and packed full of good nutrients and most importantly FLAVOUR!! Stuffed Portobello...